Brain Teasing Quizes
Drag your mouse point under each question if you want to see the answer.
1. Do they have a 4th of July in
2. How many birthdays does the average man have?
3. Some months have 31 days; how many have 28?
All of them
4. A woman gives a beggar 50 cents; the woman is the beggar's sister, but the beggar is not the woman's brother. How come?
The beggar is her sister
5. Why can't a man living in the
Because he is still alive
6. How many outs are there in an inning? (This is baseball related. Jokesters from non-baseball countries get this point for free)
7. Is it legal for a man in
No, because he is dead
8. Two men play five games of checkers. Each man wins the same number of games. There are no ties. Explain this.
They are not playing each other
9. Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer?
10. A man builds a house rectangular in shape. All sides have southern exposure. A big bear walks by, what color is the bear? Why?
White - the house is at the North Pole
11. If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?
You have two
12. I have two
A 50¢ piece and a nickel (one is a nickel, the other is not)
13. If you have only one match and you walked into a room where there was an oil burner, a kerosene lamp, and a wood burning stove, which one would you light first?
14. How far can a dog run into the woods?
Halfway (after that he is running out of the woods)
15. A doctor gives you three pills telling you to take one every half hour. How long would the pills last?
16. A farmer has 17 sheep, and all but 9 die. How many are left?
17. How many animals of each sex did Moses take on the ark?
None (Noah, not Moses)
18. A clerk in the butcher shop is 5 feet 10 inches tall. What does he weigh?
19. How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?
20. What was the President's name in 1950?
The same as it is now